1. “Bulk Semiconductor Lasers at Submillimeter/ Far Infrared Wavelengths using a Regular Permanent Magnet,” J. J. Kim, R. E. Peale, and K. Park, United States Patent number 5,784,397, Jul. 21, 1998
2. “Method of time-resolving Fourier-transform spectroscopy to allow interferogram sampling at unevenly spaced path-length differences,” H. Weidner and R. E. Peale, U. S. Patent 5,838,438, November 17, 1998.
3. “Analog pulse position modulation in harmonically mode-locked lasers," R. E. Peale, A. V. Muravjov, R. C. Strijbos, C. J. Fredricksen, and S. H. Withers, U.S.Patent 6,580,733 (2003).
4. “Infrared detector with metal-black coating having dielectric overlayer and related methods,” Deep Panjwani, U.S.Patent No. 20,140,374,597, 25 Dec. 2014.
5. “Beam-shaping phase control for coupled ring-cavity surface-emitting quantum cascade laser,” R. E. Peale, A. V. Muraviev, and P. Figueiredo, R. E. Peale, Pedro Figuieredo, Andrei Muraviev, New U.S. Utility Application Serial No. 14/295,941, filed June 4, 2014, based on Provisional Application Serial No. 61/831,268, filed June 5, 2013.
6. “Spectroscopy system using waveguide and employing laser medium as its own emissions detector,” D. L. Graybeal, A. C. Rogers, R. E. Peale Patent Number US 9,075,001 B2, July 7, 2015.
“Quantum Cascade Laser with Autonomously Aligned External Cavity and Related Methods,”
A. V. Muraviev, D. Maukonen, C. J. Fredricksen, and R. E. Peale,
United States Patent No.: 9,250,130 B2, Feb. 2, 2016.